“Hope Community Church exists to grow and make disciples of Jesus Christ to the glory of God.”
This brief statement finds its roots in the historical Christian faith. Hope is not a church that lives and exists on its own but rather one that is a local part of the Kingdom of God that spreads across the earth. We believe that the local church is God’s chosen instrument to bring about his redemptive purposes and, through Jesus Christ, we get to be a part of the reconciliation of all of God’s creation.
We are committed to the teaching of the Bible because we are convinced that humanities wisdom drastically fails in its attempt to offer valuable meaning and instruction to our lives. With a stated goal of bringing glory to God and the means of that goal being found in the Bible, Hope was planted in a poor neighborhood to help bring the love of Christ to the least of these. We are not in our location because it is trendy or to ease guilt but rather to live out our Christian conviction with purpose. If you are interested in attending a church with a clear mission that is planted in its mission field, we would love to invite you to come visit Hope Community Church.
- We believe in God the Father, God the Son (Jesus Christ), and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that God communicated about Himself through His Word, the Bible.
- We believe that the Bible is true and without error in all of its words and teachings.
- We believe that the Bible teaches that all people are sinful and in need of a Savior.
- We believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross and rose from the dead, conquering death and sin for all who believe and trust in Him.
- We believe that each individual must be in a personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ in order to be saved from the consequences of sin.
- We believe that the Church is to be a place of worship, fellowship, instruction, and preparation for God’s people.
Luke Suciu is the pastor at Hope Community Church. He graduated with a BA in Theology from Moody Bible Institute and an MA in Theology from Wheaton College. He and his wife Lauren have two beautiful children (Nora and Judah) who are full of personality. You can email Luke at email@example.com